Saturday, December 25, 2010

Challenge 2: 2011 Audio Book Challenge

I know, I know. I just entered a challenge! Well, since this is my blogging debut, I've decided to enter a second. So here we go, the second challenge:

Challenge Two:


2011 Audiobook Challenge hosted by: Teresa's Reading Corner

Basic Info. (Copied directly from the source. If you’re planning on participating, check out their post and sign up!):

The 2011 Audio Book Challenge will run from January 1, 2011 through December 31, 2011.


Levels:

Curious: 3 Audio Books
Fascinated: 6 Audio Books
Addicted: 12 Audio Books
Obsessed: 20 Audio Books

Choose your level of participation and add your name. Over the course of the year I'm going to try to put together some fun things. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know.

Gaming Gabby's goals:

20 Audio Books! That's right, I'm aiming for Obsessed! :) I don't have a to-read list, but I'll keep you posted.

Is anybody else going to participate in this challenge? Let me know, so I can keep myself posted about your progress, too!

Happy gaming!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for joining the Audio Book Challenge. I'm really excited about some of the things I'm working on. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated! However, please note that this blog is an award-free zone. Thanks :)